Rich, Reihan, Charlie, and Michael Brendan Dougherty discuss looming resignation of Senator Franken, the Michael Flynn charge, the GOP's proposed move to entitlement reform, and President Trump's decision to recognize Jerusalem as the capital of Israel.
• Rich: It Is Now an Obstruction Investigation
• Charlie: Through the House of Terror
• Michael: Zimbabwe's Trauma
• Reihan: Our Digital Overlords
• Michael: William Ulsterman
The Editors is hosted by Rich Lowry and produced by Charles C. W. Cooke.
You can subscribe to The Editors on iTunes, Google Play, Stitcher, and TuneIn. You can also download this episode here.
Like NR’s podcasts? Please take this quick audience survey.